Isn’t is frustrating to see a fridge with a lot of left overs? The other night, I saw hotdogs and tocino. I wanted fried rice sana, kaso baka hindi umabot pang lunch the following day. Parang light bulb moment ulit, I thought of pasta.
This recipe is very easy. The ingredients can be found in most kitchens, too!
Here are the ingredients:
Left-over tocino, strips
Three cheese pasta sauce
Laughing cow cheese
Spaghetti pasta, cooked according to package instructions
1. Heat pan, add butter, onion, tocino and hotdogs
2. Mix the pasta sauce, simmerin low fire
3. In a separate bowl, mix chizwiz, laughing cow chiz, little salt, pepper, garlic powder and little water, mix well.
4. Toss pasta in pasta sauce, mix the cheese mixture
5. Mix until pasta is well covered.