My officemate, Thea, had her merienda ‘delivered’ by her boyfie (sweet no?) yesterday. The pasta was sooooo yummy pero supeeeeeeeeeeeeer spicy din. Na-enjoy ko talaga, as in naubos ko yung tira niya. Meatless pa yung pasta, ha! Haha. The pasta was from a shop in Ateneo daw. Bilang gaya-gaya ako, I decided to make a version of my own.
This is a simple recipe. Super dali.
10 cloves of garlic, minced
4 pcs chorizo (I just used Purefoods in can), sliced
Black olives, sliced
Chilli flakes (thanks to left overs from deliveries)
Clara Ole Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
Salt and pepper
Pasta (undercooked for 2 minutes)
How to cook:
1. Saute garlic in chorizo fat (there’s a lot in can!)
2. Add chorizo until lightly toasted
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Toss in pasta
5. Season with chilli flakes, I used 2 sachets. Add according to your taste
6. Add about 1/4 cup of Clara Ole Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
7. Mix well, simmer for 2 minutes
8. Season with dried rosemary
9. Serve hot
It only took me around 15 minutes to whip this simple yet delish dish. Super easy pa the ingredients. Next time, I’ll add fresh basil and use fresh tomatoes! Balitaan ko kayo!