My third decade of existence is fast approaching.
Yeah! I’m turning 30 on November.
As in shet antanda ko na talaga!
But no, I ain’t afraid. I’m even excited and happy 🙂
So just like any other birthday celebrators, I’ve my birthday wishes, too! At! Trenta ito! Haha!
I’ve been saving up for this na! Lalo’t declared special non-working holiday ang November 18-19 for the APEC Summit, I’ve all the reasons not to push through 🙂
3. A large Long Champ bag in royal blue and or a large Lacoste tote bag in green
4. Green or blue varsity jacket, naks, bagets!
5. A large Charles and Keith doctor bag in brown
6. A large Nine West hobo / draw string bag in mustard yellow (nagbakbak yung sakin)
7. Black RL polo shirt and or a red Lacoste polo shirt
8. Foldable rain boots
9. Another pair of Sperry boat shoes in pink and gray, size 7 or Sebago, same shade
10. White Onitsuka, size 7
11. Ballet flats, madami, size 7
12. Quality pair of wedge shoes, size 7
13. Dresses – madami, L-XL
14. High waist, ankle length jeans from Jag, waist size to be PMed, haha
15. Green Tea Arden and or Bath & Body Works Juniper Breeze and or Clinique Happy Heart and or DKNY Earth
16. Rak of Aegis tickets!
17. The Spa Luxury Package
18. Nice tops and blouses from Old Navy
19. Green, black and yellow scarves
20. Transluscent 5 level 2 row shoe cabinet
21. Bouquet of red roses
22. Bouquet of Holland tulips
23. Boxes of Lindt and Guylian chocolates
24. La mèr 😁
25. Aviator shades from Aldo or another 1 from Charles & Keith brown
26. Cotton On / Uniqlo / Play de Garcon pull overs
27. Green, white, yellow and red wrist watches
28. One year free of charge Swedish massage
29. Mac Red Tahiti and or Mac Red Ruby Woo (yeah, Yaya Dub) Lipstick
30. Conti’s Mango Bravo
Ang materialistic ko ba? Hindi naman! Wish lang naman. I can easily ask my husband to buy me these, or save up so I can buy them on my own. But I have to prioritize my needs from my wants.
Pero again, wish lang naman. Sana lang. Hahaha. Ehem, blog readers / friends / officemates, ehem.