For a healthier treat, I opted to use chicken instead of beef, yummy pa din. My baby loves brocolli, and I love chicken!
Tomatoes, cut into desired shape ;p
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat pan and oil.
2. Saute (in order) onion, garlic, tomatoes
3. Add a little salt and pepper
4. Add chicken
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Continue stirring until golden brown
7. Add a little of oyster sauce.
8. Pour water
9. Simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Add brocolli.
11. Season with salt and pepper, oyster sauce until desired taste
12. Simmer for about a minute or two.
12. Serve with steamed rice.