~ this one’s a recipe from my boss. The name technically stated all the major ingredients needed. I prepared this last New year’s Eve, and everyone enjoyed it! 🙂
1 k Penne pasta
Hungarian Sausage (King Sue or Euro Sausage)
green and red bell peppers
fresh lemon basil leaves
2 Knorr shrimp cubes
garlic (lots of them! haha)
white onion (cut into chunks)
1. Cook penne pasta according to cooking instructions. Keep the pasta water.
2. In a pan, heat cooking oil.
3. Saute garlic and onion.
4. Add Hungarian sausage, wait until golden brown.
5. Add a little of the pasta water and the 2 knorr shrimp cubes.
7. Add the bell pepper.
8. A li’l of salt and pepper to taste.
9. Toss in the penne pasta.
10. Turn off teh heat, and then add lemon basil.
11. Top with cheese.
Pasta water is usually sea-salty, so if you don’t want your pasta too salty, you may lessen or cut down your knorr cubes. You may not add pasta water, too. 🙂